Intrepid Wanderer

BonPen Festival 2011

The 12 municipalities of the 3rd district of Quezon, collectively known as Bondoc Peninsula or BonPen, recently held this years BonPen Festival, their annual festival held every last week of October.

This year’s festival was held October 28-29, 2011, the festival showcased local products and tourism destinations of the province.

These municipalities are Agdangan, Buenavista, Catanauan, General Luna, Macalelon, Mulanay, Padre Burgos, Pitogo, San Andres, San Francisco, San Narciso, and Unisan.

Take a look at the following pictures in the Gallery below. They were all taken during BonPen Festival 2011.

Gallery

If you enjoyed this post, you can..

Share this to your friends or you may give it a 'like' or 'Google +1' by using the buttons below. :)

Note: We take certain steps to ensure information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please confirm all details before planning your trip. Factual errors? Contact us. Read our Editorial Policy.
Hotels by Intrepid Wanderer

Hey! Are you feeling a little bit generous today? If you like the idea of sharing free travel guides, you may want to join the cause. Every cent can help me help travelers. No amount is too small. :)

13 Responses so far.

1. Badet says:

Lots of photos showcasing the true blue Pinoy culture. =)

2. Oohh you were one of the bloggers who joined din pala. We were also invited, but we couldn’t come kasi it fell on my birthday. I had to celebrate it with family and close friends. Kakainggit! I decided to invite other bloggers to join na lang to replace us and glad they were still open to more bloggers.

Wish we could join next year if they do invite bloggers back. Oh, and nice photo coverage!

3. Richard says:

Interesting places, my daughter will surely love those animals.

4. Ruth says:

Interesting place, and interesting event. I haven’t gone on a vacation to celebrate a local festival – we should try that next time :)

I loove the pictures! I thought I was on the event too!

5. Stef says:

Great photos! It looks like a super festive celebration. I think I saw “habhab” from the photos. Yum!

6. Carmel David says:

Nice photos! The food look good. Unknown to many, Quezon really has a rich culture. It’s good that they’re doing such activities to promote tourism in BonPen.

7. Alwin says:

Whoa, lots of pics! You made me regret of missing out on this. I hope they’d have invites again next year. I’ll make sure to join if ever

8. Rey Belen says:

This one is a nice combination. Good food and lovely place. Haaaaay. I should have signed-up for this one. :-( Conflict sa sked lang talaga. Sayang.

9. Gelleesh says:

Good food and great place. Wish I could attend something like this din :)

10. yuuki says:

BonPen sounds interesting…good food, culture and places to enjoy…

11. Rochelle says:

that’s what you call true Filipino culture :) nice photos

12. Jinkee Umali says:

Sayang, I miss this one…Love traveling…