Haminjeong. Originally a pavilion called Inyangjeon was built here in 1484 but was burned down during the initial Japanese invasion of 1592. In 1633 King Injo ordered the Hamindang pavilion of Ingyeonggung palace (no longer extant) dismantled and moved to this site. Thus, this structure is of unknown age. It was here that kings received top winners of the national civil and military service examinations.