Orion Hotel, a three-star hotel in Tutuban will open next month according to Anna Ting, Orion Hotel sales and marketing manager.
Anna Ting added that the initial investment for the 41-room hotel was around P41 million. Orion Hotel is under the publicly listed Prime Orion Philippines Inc.
“Tourists can go shopping up to 3 a.m. with a nearby and convenient place to stay at a nice hotel. It would be as if they are in Hong Kong,” Ting said.
Orion Hotel hopes to attract businessmen, traders, and tourists with night market activities and food bazaar, specially toward Christmas and New Year.
How to get there
- From Roxas Boulevard turn right onto Padre Burgos Street. / C-1 (continue to follow Parder Burgos Street. (1.7km)
- Continue onto Jones Bridge. (220m)
- Continue onto Quintin Paredes. (450m)
- Slight right onto Plaza L. Ruiz. (150m)
- Turn right onto Reina Regente. (600m)
- Continue onto Jose Abad Santos Avenue. (15m)
- Slight right to stay on Jose Abad Santos Avenue. (450m)
- Make a U-turn on Mayhaligue Street. (500m)
- Turn right onto Claro M. Recto Avenue/ C.M. Recto Avenue. (160m)
- Turn right onto Antonio Rivera. (Orion Hotel main entrance will be on the left, before reaching Padre Algue Street)
- From Rizal Avenue head southwest on Rizal Avenue toward S. Tabora. (350m)
- Continue onto Jose Abad Santos Avenue. (3km)
- Turn right onto Claro M. Recto Avenue / C.M. Recto Avenue. (160m)
- Turn right onto Antonio Rivera. (Orion Hotel main entrance will be on the left side, before reaching Padre Algue Street)
3rd Floor Primeblock Building
Tutuban Center, CM Recto Avenue