The Plunge is a canyon swing above the Wahig River in Danao, Bohol. With its jump-off ramp installed 180 meters above sea level, it is the highest canyon swing in the world.
Part of the Extreme Adventure Tours in Danao Adventure Park, swing alone and imagine being suspended 180m above the Wahig canyon floor. Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself accelerating through the canyon at mind blowing speed of more than 160kph in a 300m arc!
The Plunge Canyon Swing Stats
- The world’s highest canyon swing*
- Accelerate to the speed of more than 160kph
- 300 meter arc
- 120 meter rope length
- 180 meters above the Wahig river gorge
- 6 out of 10 jumpers are women
- 64-year old woman is the oldest jumper
*according to Danao Adventure Park
Planning to go to Bohol? Are you woman enough to take The Plunge?